Port-IT B.V. (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’) operates the https://www.port-it.nl website (the ‘Service’). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. Through the Service, Port-IT processes personal data. Port-IT considers the carefull processing and protection of personal data to be of utmost importance, and as such has taken various measures to ensure this. In our processing of personal data, we act in accordance with the rules of the General Data Protection Regulation. Among other things, this means that:
– We clearly inform you about the purpose for which the personal data is processed, via this Privacy Statement;
– We limit the collection of personal data to that which is needed to fulfill this purpose;
– We ask for your express consent to process your personal data, in the cases that consent is required;
– We ensure that adequate security measures, technical and organizational, are taken to protect your personal data, and demand the same of other parties that process this personal data on our behalf;
– We respect your rights to be informed of the processing of your data at your request, and to have it corrected or removed entirely.
– Port-IT is the controller of the personal data mentioned under section 2 of this privacy statement. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement thoroughly.
2. Collection and use of personal data
We collect several different types of information for the purpose of providing our services to you.
2.1 Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address, usernames and passwords
- Usage Data (access logs), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Cookies and similar tracking technologies such as: beacons, tags, and scripts. Specifically, Session Cookies; Preference Cookies; Security Cookies are being used.
- Unique device identifiers such as Mac addresses and IP addresses
- Malicious browser history
- Only in case of usage Fleet Secure Endpoint: System information. Which may include installed applications, running processes, system specification and more.
- Only in case of usage Orilla Mail: e-mails and attachments.
2.2 Use of data
Port-IT B.V. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To remember your preferences and various settings.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical and security issues
- To prevent fraud with regards to the use of our services
2.3 Legitimate bases
The legitimate basis of processing is ‘legitimate interest’. Solely the cookies are based on the basis of ‘consent’. Specific information about cookies and analytics can be found in chapter 5 of this statement.
3. Publication of personal data
Port-IT does not publish your personal data in any shape or form.
4. Transference of data to third parties
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Netherlands and process it there.
Your consent to this Privacy Statement followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Port-IT B.V. will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. No transfer of your personal data to an organization or country will occur.
4.1 Disclosure of data
Port-IT B.V. may disclose your personal data in the event such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Port-IT B.V.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you are not able to use our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
6. Google Analytics
Port-IT uses Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the traffic of its website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
7. Security Measures
Port-IT has taken multiple organizational and technical measures in order to ensure that your data is protected and processed in a manner befitting its purpose. These measures have been held against the ISO 27001:2013 standard, in which Port-IT is also certified.
Under the rules and guidelines provided by the ISO 27001:2013, Port-IT has (for example) taken security measures concerning:
- The physical security of its office and server environments
- Data and system access control
- The encryption of data
- Logging of system activities
- Monitoring of network activity
- System and data back-ups
- The competence and professionalism of its employees
- Suppliers and partners
In addition to the security measures mentioned above, Port-IT has a (tested) procedure in place for the proper handling and analysis of security incidents and data breaches (in the event that these occur).
8. Retention of personal data
Under its Privacy Statement, Port-IT does not keep hold of personal information any longer than necessary. The length of time that personal information is retained depends on contractual obligations Port-IT has towards its clients, legal obligations (such as tax recording purposes or legal proceedings), your consent or our legitimate business interests.
However, as a general rule, your personal information will be deleted immediately after the contract between both parties ends. Port-IT will retain information that is collected by its systems (such as access logs) under contracts with its clients for no longer than 5 years.
Port-IT keeps and maintains a record of processing activities, which contains a retention period for all types of data that is processed by us.
9. Third-party websites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third parties site.
We strongly advise you to review the Privacy Statement of every site you visit. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
10. Privacy Statement changes
This Privacy Statement will be reviewed once every year. In the event that any changes are made to this document, Port-IT will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on the Service and update the “effective data” at the top of this Privacy Statement. The changes made will be effective as soon as the updated version is made public.
You are advised to review this Privacy Statement periodically for any changes.
11. Right to information, rectification, deletion and data portability
As a data subject, you have several rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in order to gain more information on or better control the processing of your personal information by Port-IT. Regardless of the right you wish to make use of, Port-IT will respond to it within the period of 1 month.
The right to be informed and access your data
We are obligated to disclose to you how we use your personal data. This is done through this Privacy Statement and informing you how your data will be used the moment that we collect it.
Additionally, you have the right to access your personal data. This can be done through a so-called ‘data subject access request’, in which you send us an email (the contact information of Port-IT can be found below, under section 13). Should you wish to do so, we ask you to be as detailed as possible about the types of personal data you wish to access.
Right to rectification, deletion and restriction of processing
Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal information rectified (such as when changes in your contact information occur).
In specific cases, you can also request that Port-IT deletes the personal information entirely or limits the amount of personal data it processes. However, it is possible that, due to legal or other more critical interests, Port-IT cannot grant your request. Should this be the case, Port-IT will inform you about the reasons for this decision.
Right to data portability
You can also obtain and reuse your personal information for your purposes across different services. In this case, Port-IT will transfer the personal information it holds back to you in a readable format (such as a PDF, for example).
12. Objections and the Data Protection Authority
Right to object to the processing
In the event that you are of the opinion there is no legitimate interest, or no consent is given by you, you can object to the processing of your personal information by Port-IT. In the event that Port-IT cannot provide a legitimate reason for its processing, then it is obligated to delete the personal data in question.
Right to complain to the Data Protection Authority
Should you feel that Port-IT does not act in accordance with its obligations to you as a data subject, or that there is a conflict or difference of opinion that cannot be solved regarding the use of your personal rights, you can file an official complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’)
To do so, you can click on the following link: https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/privacyrechten/klacht-indienen-bij-de-ap
13. Contact information
In the event that you have questions about this Privacy Statement, or wish to make use of your rights as a data subject, you can contact us by the following information:
Email: [email protected]
Koperhoek 8 A/B
3162 LA Rhoon
Chamber of Commerce Number: 52685926